Still random, only this time all black and white. Captions included at the end. Now let’s allow these photographs to speak for themselves.
1. Marilyn Monroe publicity shot for How to Mary A Millionaire (1953).
2. Elvis Presley and Susan Henning, The 1968 Comeback Special.
3. Matt Dillon and Mickey Rourke in Rumble Fish (1983).
4. Gloria Grahame and Humphrey Bogart, In A Lonely Place (1950).
5. Milla Jovavich, from her music video for “Gentleman Who Fell,” 1994.
6. A teenage concertgoer in Philadelphia, 1978, from photographer Joseph Szabo’s book Rolling Stones Fans.